Best Off To College Offers
Posted on September 29, 2017
So, the Summer holidays are gone and you are going to college. And, for that, I chose some very good deals that are essential (or very desirable) in a daily routine off of your parents’ home. Some of them I already have and others I am looking forward to buying myself.
Besides my comments about the item, note that I also mention the rating of Amazon’s customer reviews. Why is that? Because they are all verified purchases, so these real buyers and users who are telling us what they experienced with what they bought, which means for me transparency from real life users.
- Mini Fridge (cooler and warmer): If you are searching for a little appliance to cool your drinks cold and keep your pick up delivery food warm, this is a must, saving you time to keep your meal at the right temperature. You can use it in your dorm or plug it into your 12V car adapter. It can be powered by 2A power bank and includes a USB cord for more portability, but it is a cooler, not a fridge, you have to remember that.
Cooluli Mini Fridge Electric Cooler and Warmer (4 Liter / 6 Can): AC/DC Portable Thermoelectric System w/ Exclusive On the Go USB Power Bank Option (available colors: white, blue, cow, fuchsia, and pink)
It is also a great gift for a new mother, who can leave this mini cooler/warmer in the nursery, and save a visit to the kitchen while calming the newborn late at night. If doing so, just change the beer for milk!
- Closer organizers: You are moving out to a smaller space, so you need something to increase storage space and organize your daily routine: a hanging organizer and shoe organizer are a welcome hand. Nothing to screw or nail on. Just open the box and it is ready to use.
ClosetMaid 97537 Adjustable Wall & Door Hanging Organizer (left)
These hangers have multiple depths to accomodate different items. You can also adjust the levels to customize your space. No need to drill anything!
ClosetMaid 97536 Adjustable Wall & Door Shoe Organizer (right)
Find everything you are looking for with one glance! Adjust levels as you need. When everything has an easy place to go back to, it stays organized for longer, too.
- Laundry hamper: Having a busy stressful beginning at the college, you will need how to organize your laundry accordingly. When not in use, you can fold it and store it out of the way. Save time and space with AmazonBasics Foldable Laundry Hamper
- Foldable drying rack: And talking about laundry, if the weather allows, you can save energy and money with this white drying rack
- Air fryer oven tray: Comfort food remembers you about your mother’s home and you miss it? Better if it is healthier and no messy task. So, for your perfect bacon, crispy chicken with a soft center and crunchy onion rings (for to mention only these 3 that we love to eat at my home), you can do it on the oven, no cooking skills needed with
Gotham Steel Nonstick Copper Crisper Tray - AIR FRY IN YOUR OVEN - As Seen on TV by Daniel Green
If you are in a pinch, you could even make homemade burgers here and grill them in a toaster oven. Make a big batch, freeze them, and eat plenty of proteins throughout the week saving time and money.
- Robot mop: Cleaning floors is a hard work and a daily task, plus you need to learn about cleaning techniques (wet mopping, damp sweeping and dry sweeping) that can vary from one type of floor to another, but you can avoid all that with
iRobot Braava jet 240 Mopping Robot
Forget about dusty floors, start saving time with cleaning chores NOW! Works with wood, tile, and stone. It is TINY and navigates in hard to reach spots, too.
- Throw blanket: Depending where you are going to be, the temperatures start to cool down. So, as wise as to eat some chicken broth is to get
Sunbeam Microplush Heated Throw, Walnut, TSM8US-R470-25B00
Who doesn't like to arrive in the bed and find it already warm and comfy? This throw blanket is machine washable and dryer safe, meaning easy maintenance for you.
Thanks for reading!